Coverage is instant and does not require a medical examination.
- Coverage is instant and does not require a medical examination
- Accidental Death Benefit up to $7,000,000
- Death Coverage up to $4,000,000
- Terminal Illness benefit of a percentage of the Death Coverage amount
- Accidental Injury (e.g. loss of limb, finger, eyesight) of a percentage of Death Coverage amount
- In-hospital Benefit of $10,000 per day
- Cash Surrender benefit at policy expiry or choose to pay no more premium and remain covered for life
All premiums are payable in Jamaican dollars and can be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually. The premiums are based on coverage selected, age and gender of the life insured, starting as low as $700 per month.
Claims will be settled within 3 to 5 working days after receipt of all required claims documents and supporting information.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Policy owners must be at least 18 years old on their last birthday while the life insured must be between 18-7 years.
The owner and the life insured can be two different people but there must be an insurable interest in the relationship for example:
- Wife or Husband
For more information see our Frequently Asked Questions, or speak with an Insurance Advisor at any NCB Branch islandwide or call 1-888-MY-NEEDS(69-63337)
For more information see our Frequently Asked Questions, visit any Insurance Advisor at any NCB Branch islandwide or call 1-888-MY NEEDS(69-63337)